We define a great experience not only by the number of participants, but the quality of the participation. Indeed, quantity is not always the goal!
A consultation in a particular niche or geographic area will have fewer participants but will still be a success. The same is true for consultations on more difficult subjects, such as strategic planning: it is always easier to reach people when the subject touches them on a daily basis, such as the development of their neighbourhood park!
The quality of participation is also important. When people express themselves on several proposals, write proposals and really get involved in a consultation, the data collected is rich.
- Reached out to the silent majority while making room for those who regularly speak out;
- Quickly put together a consultation that will effectively reach more people in your community;
- Collected clear data that you can quickly present to your decision makers;
- Improved transparency of communications with visible notices to all during the consultation and a presentation of the results at the end of the consultation.
- Green space managers used Cocoriko and proved that an online platform was useful in a participatory process.
- Develop proactive listening skills,
- Make decisions informed by the needs of the community,
- Obtain sound data to support your decisions
Our clients launch consultations on multiple topics and use their Cocoriko platform in a variety of ways.
Do you need a good example? For inspiration? We provide you with the consultations launched by our clients, classified by topic.
Some of our clients